IGS Institutional Repositories policy
The International Glaciological Society allows Institutional Repositories, where Institutions are permitted to archive electronic copies of Journal of Glaciology and Annals of Glaciology articles with the following conditions:
- only the final, post-print version may be archived
- papers may be archived six months after their appearance online at the IGS website
- publisher source and copyright must be acknowledged
- there must be a link to the publisher
- authors may post pre-review versions of articles at personal websites, provided that the publisher and review/acceptance status are indicated clearly.
See also entry on SHERPA services