Founded in 1936 for everyone interested in the science of snow and ice
- Journal of Glaciology
- Annals of Glaciology
- ICE, the news bulletin of the IGS
- Forthcoming IGS symposia and other meetings of interest
CALL FOR PAPERS. The Council of the IGS has decided to publish a thematic issues of the Annals of Glaciology on 'The Cryosphere in a Changing Climate'. Please view the 'Call for papers' for this particular issue. The deadline for paper submission is 9 January 2017.
Online abstract submission for the International Symposium on ‘The Cryosphere in a Changing Climate’, to be held 12–17 February 2017, in Wellington, New Zealand. is now open. Please note that the abstract submission system is separate from the IGS portal. You will have to register your details if you have not submitted an abstract with us before.
- The Second Circular is now on line for the International Symposium on ‘The Cryosphere in a Changing Climate’, to be held 12–17 February 2017, in Wellington, New Zealand.
- The new issue of ICE (169) is now available on line to members
- Visit our IGS merchandise page
The International Glaciological Society is registered as a charity in the United Kingdom with the Charity Commissioners, No. 231043.