This is to announce the launching of the call for abstracts and applications for financial support to the VII Convection PermittingClimate Modeling 2023 that will take place on 29-31 August in Bergen, Norway. The focus of the event is Mountainous & High-Latitude Regions.
Abstract submission and applications for financial support shall be done through a single submission portal.
- You can submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. Only one abstract per presenter will be accepted. Abstracts will be evaluated by the science committe
- On-site poster presentations will be limited to 80 abstracts.
- How to submit: check the guidelines here https://cpm2023.w.uib.no/participation/abstract-submission/
- A limited amount of funds will be available to cover part or all of the costs associated with participating in the workshop.
- Eligible candidates are Master and PhD students, Early Career Researchers and researchers from low-and middle-income countries (LMIC countries: check the list here)
- Applications for financial support will be considered only upon an abstract submission
- How to apply: Check the guidelines here https://cpm2023.w.uib.no/participation/financial-support/
You will receive a confirmation email with the status of your submission.
If you have inquiries send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Sobowloski, Andreas Prein, Roy Rasmussen, Asgeir Sorteberg and Stephanie Mayer