VII Convection Permitting Climate Modelling Workshop 2023
This is to announce the launching of the call for abstracts and applications for financial support to the VII Convection PermittingClimate Modeling 2023 that will take place on 29-31 August in Bergen, Norway. The focus of the event is Mountainous & High-Latitude Regions.
Abstract submission and applications for financial support shall be done through a single submission portal.
- You can submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. Only one abstract per presenter will be accepted. Abstracts will be evaluated by the science committe
- On-site poster presentations will be limited to 80 abstracts.
- How to submit: check the guidelines here https://cpm2023.w.uib.no/participation/abstract-submission/
- A limited amount of funds will be available to cover part or all of the costs associated with participating in the workshop.
- Eligible candidates are Master and PhD students, Early Career Researchers and researchers from low-and middle-income countries (LMIC countries: check the list here)
- Applications for financial support will be considered only upon an abstract submission
- How to apply: Check the guidelines here https://cpm2023.w.uib.no/participation/financial-support/
You will receive a confirmation email with the status of your submission.
If you have inquiries send to email@example.com
Stefan Sobowloski, Andreas Prein, Roy Rasmussen, Asgeir Sorteberg and Stephanie Mayer